Saturday 20 June 2015

Old Village People Are Strong In their Relations .

Commonly we saw old people have strong relations with each other .Specially in villages ,old people have great respect for each other .I remembered my teen age In my own town whenever someone had in problem all people went to see him at his house and asked him about his health .This was great .I saw a strong relationship in those old peoples.Even they were not too much educated but they were batter then the present people .AN old person named Mukhtar daily came to see my father .Now he is no more .Now a day people are selfish in themselves .Even no one knows what is happening around them .Jest few days ago one person died near my house and the other house had a loud music without creating about the death of near there house but when i knocked the door of that house and asked him to slow the music then he said to me what is problem with you ?its my house and i shell live with my own will .Then i told him about the death of that person but he took no notice and shut the door .At that time i felt that people are so selfish and they do not cares about there relations .Anyway This life is beautiful because of relations .Those who are careless in there relations they can not realize the real joy of life .But those who are very strong in their relations they are really a great people of this world and they are really enjoying life .

1 comment: