Thursday 18 December 2014

My Last Visit To My Home Town

Sometimes our visit becomes memorable for the rest of our life .Even we tries to forget that time sometime but it become impossible for us to remove that time from our memories .In this article i am also going to share with all of you about my last visit to my home town.At 14th of August 2014 evening i went to the bust stand with mu suitcase .I was just moving back to my home town for a short visit.The whole night i had spent in journey by bus .It is about 1000 miles away from Karachi .14th of August the day of independence of Pakistan .Every city was shining with different colors of lights .I really enjoyed the night time journey .The weather was hot but i was enjoying too much .i was also happy because i was going to my home town .The bus arrived at my home town early in the morning at 7:AM .But it was surprised for me to see a very nice cloudy weather .I took rickshaw and went to my parents house .Papa was waiting for me and he was very happy .After my arrival the rain has been start . I really love rain .It does not matter in which season winter or summer but i love rain in any weather .It is because rain is the blessing of God .And rain is the only thing which can wash everything .It makes neat and clean every thing every plan .And after rain it looks everything new .Anyway i went out from my house in rain and met some of my childhood friends .I met also one of my classmate  Adeel .He is very intelligent guy .He told me that he is working  as teacher and also doing work on his Google blog .He told me how to create blog and how to do work on it .He also forced me to work on a blog .it is the easy way to earn money .So i thought he is right .After that his mom brought hot cups of tea for me and him and we enjoyed tea together .He also told me about his love .His is fall is love with an Indian girl .He was very happy .I stayed there for two hours at his house with him after that i came back to my house.My brother and his wife was happy for me .i enjoyed there for one week there in my home town.   

No comments:

Post a Comment