Monday 15 December 2014

Natural Beauty

 When we talks about beauty we thinks first about ladies . Naturally ladies are more beautiful then the men . When a person looks at a beautiful face suddenly he at first lost his words to say something .Its natural .People says that woman's are beautiful more then the men's ,But I am not agree . In my opinion man is beautiful more then the woman's .Maybe some of you ask me how ?  Yes I will tell you how man is more beautiful then the woman . A woman needs to show up her face beautiful for makeup but man have do not need for makeup to become a beautiful . Lots of money is used for makeup .Different creams costumes and many many more things to make their face beautiful .One day I saw a girl .She was looking pretty beautiful .When I went close to her I saw she was without makeup and that was natural beauty .In this modern world every girl and woman like to use costumes for their faces .They tried to look more beautiful but sometimes  a beautiful face becomes un beautiful after using costumes . One of my girl friend also used too much costumes to her face but by using these costumes she is losing her own natural beauty .Even her face is becoming dull day by day .Just few days ago she was asking me what can she do to become more beautiful and I simply replied her please keep avoiding these costumes and makeup and just believe at your own natural beauty .The beauty that God Himself gives you is batter the everything .Natural beauty can shine with your care and with you believe .So please take care of your natural beauty and look at yourself how much you are beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Natural beauty may decay with the time so never bother it.

    ReplyDelete