Sunday 19 April 2015

Friendship In Life

A very famous sentence ,Man is a social animal .This sentence shows that man can not live his life alone .He need for some other peoples to live with him and this thing is the source of all relations and societies.There are lots of relations in the life of one man .But friendship is the only relation which is very meaningful and unique relationship of this world .This is the best relation in this world. I am really missing my all friends .  I am missing my past friends . it was 11th November  2012 i was at Hyderabad .I was enjoying with my friends look at image and i know you will get the real happiness on your face also and you will also missed your friends .

I love my all friends including you all .Love you all my friends.Same as everyone have lots of friends in his past life .When i was studding at collage i had also lots of best friends but everyone moved forward after collage some of them are still in contact with me by internet and mobile phone.In this very modern world some people like to make people fool just for their own benefit .At very first of their friendship they like to show other people that they are very good and loyal but when they fulfill their desire they left their friend alone and walk away .This types of people are very selfish and they do not understand the meaning of friendship and relations .

It is very hard to make new relation and it is very hard to believe on those who do not loves you .So please save your relation and always stay loyal with your best and good friends .Because when relations breaks then there you shell found yourself very weak and alone .SO believe that this life is meaningful with all its relation .God bless you all.
Images are taken from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment