Monday 18 May 2015

Do Not Feels Fear And Rise Questions .

Quest of knowledge about various thing of life brings questions on mind even every single person of this world have lots of question daily on his mind on different topics about life.Question is the only thing which gives help to make things complete and possible for example .A student when ever feels difficulty to understand something he asked questions to his teacher and when he gets answer then he feels happy . Same as a child have also lots of questions on his mind in order to understand things about life .It looks that this life is running through learning process and these questions makes help to learn every thing in life .Commonly well educated people says that a good question have answer in it but we have to understand question first .I tried lots of time to understand lots of things about religion in life but i am fail to understand .No one have a perfect answer for all my questions about religion .When ever i tried to rise question about religion people feels bad and do not like to give me answer .For example just one  year ago i was attending a prayer meeting here in Karachi but i felt i was not the part of that prayer meeting even i was there .People there were making much noise and it was amusing for me that some of them were dancing in prayers .I was sitting silently on my chair and suddenly a lady sitting behind me said to me rise and dance i said why and then i saw anger on her face and even she did not like to give me answer of my question why i should dance too.I do not know i always felt that why people wants to see all as they are even everyone have own mind and thinking .There is only one thing which makes them to force others to do the same as they are doing .Some times my questions becomes a source of problems for me but the most important thing on my mind is to understand things and life .I don,t care what other thinks about me because i know i came alome in this world and i shell die alone but if i shell be perfect in my life then God will fee happy and that is why i do not feels fear to rise questions about everything without caring what other thinks about me but one thing is important every answer brings knowledge .
the picture is taken from google

No comments:

Post a Comment