Saturday 22 August 2015

On line Earning .......You Will Get Nothing .....


Sometimes people works very hard but they get nothing and then they feels hart and very bad .I had also to same experience .Last year in 2014 one of my friend told me about on-line earning  .He said to me that he is working on one of social website and getting good earns .At very first i did not believes but he showed me the payments that he had earned .He forced me to do the same work he was doing and then he gave me the link of http://www.bubblews.com

I created my account and started working very hard on that website .I wrote more then 300 short articles on different topics and earned $200 but they website did not paid me anything even i was waiting for my payments that i had earned from that website But suddenly i heard a news that http://www.bubblews.com stopped working with Pakistani users and they will pay nothing .
Then i told to my friend about that and he said to me make your Blog and start working with Google .Once you will become able to get Ad sense on your blog you will get very good earning .Since April 2015 i got Google Ad sense on my 2 Blogs but got nothing i have earned just $3 in 5 months .Even i wrote more then 160 articles in my both blogs .

Friends i am telling you all about because i wants to tell those who are working as like me very hard for the sake of online earning .Please do not waist your time .No one website pays anything .This is a game .Keep avoiding from all these things and use your skills in a bet way .God bless you all .

No comments:

Post a Comment