Sunday 19 April 2015

Do Not Feel Sad For Your Past Life.

Some peoples remains in there past and they do not try to come out from their past .Everyone knows that our past builds our future but we do not have to stop .This love is very beautiful and it changes with every movement.In this article i want to tell you all about the people who once fall in love and for some reasons they lost their beloved and thinks that their life is stopped and they  do not wants to live more .Such type of people are very sensitive even once they love someone they can live their whole life alone after their separations.
I have one of my best friend who is very sensitive but very good boy. Last year he fall in love with an Indian girl .She is christian but good by nature .They had plan to get merry as soon as possible  but unfortunately for some misunderstandings they become angry with each other .I know very well how much love he have for here .Because most of the time we had conversation on Skype and i saw him talking about her .Even he had plan to go to see her in her country as soon as possible  but everything changed now .Last week when i went to my home town back he told me that his girl friend has finished relationship with him .He was asking me to convince her to come back i am still waiting for you but i do not know why she is behaving like that even she did not like to wish him on his birthday .
Last night he was talking about her again and i felt that he have to move on and then i requested him that he have to move forward also .I sad if you will still remain in past you will lost the real charm of life .But i thing he did not understand what i was trying to tell him .I know he will vest his few more beautiful years of life in waiting for her but she will not come back to you .It is my own believe if i love someone and he left me alone i shell not stop him and also i shell believe on my own love if my love will be strong then he will come back to me .But i shell not feel sorrow to remember him .I shell enjoy my life .So please friend come out from your past and enjoy your life God bless you all.
(The link blow is about upload picture.)
https://www.google.com/searchq=Sad&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=JrQsVcH2KoTbuQSNhIIQ&

No comments:

Post a Comment