Sunday 19 April 2015

I Am Trying To Find The Life That I Want To Live.....

In this world everyone trying to make his life more batter then ever .Everyone have dream to make his life successful and batter but there are just few luck peoples who can get their desired life .Since 2005 after my graduation i am trying to make my life more batter then ever .Even i am still struggling in order to get my all desires .But there is fact of my progress slow .Here in Pakistan i realize that those who can afford bribe they can get any goof job here but those who are very talented and well educated they do not have money to pay bribe and get their desired job ..Each and every department there are lots of crypt officers and they do not feel shame to get bribery .  
Even i have Auto Engineering Diploma but there is no job for me .I can speak English language very well ,I am honest but i am fail to get my all dreams .In 2005 i came here to Karachi with lots of dreams about my bright future .But during the stay of my last 9 years here in Karachi i realize that  it is very hard for a middle class person to make him successful in life .My dreams are always with me and may be i shell do  more hard work to make my life more batter in next years in my life but one thing is clear for me that there in no bright future in Karachi and Pakistan .If i want to make my life successful and really wants to gt my dreams then i have to go any other country of the world .In this way may be i shell save my abilities .But here in Pakistan i am just vesting my abilities and life also  .
Lots of friends went out in different countries of the world and they are leading well and successful lives .Sometimes i thought why i am still here but i have no any idea .But now i have planed for my next life .I shell try to go any other county and apply their for good job then i shell do very hard just for few years and earned enough money to start my own business .i Shell do business in my own country because when is hell start my business then i shell give chance to those who are talented and just they are leading life as i am leading now .I know the real beauty of life and i realize that all beauty and charm of life shines when we makes ourselves successful.The day will come when i shell be successful because i believes that i have lots of abilities just i need only one chance to prove myself .
(The link blow is about upload picture.)
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=I+am+trying+to+find+out+the+life+that+i+want+to+live&

No comments:

Post a Comment