Sunday 19 April 2015

Music And My Own Life

Music is the part of human nature .Even old and young everyone love music.there are only three things weeping .laughing and singing  and all these three things  starts with life and always remains with life till the death.Those who do not know how to sing they use to start singing in bathroom . Those who shows that they can not sing well they always tries to sing whenever they feels alone .In this article i am going to tell you all about my music interests .When i was just 6 year old and was studding in nursery class i felt that i can sing and i started singing .At first i had chance to sing national songs but latter on i started singing religion songs in Church.I can not forget the day when i was just the student of  six class and my teacher told me that at Thursday evening we have a musical program and he said to me that i have to sing something  special song in that program .i was child and have no idea which type of program will be but when at Thursday program starts and the host of the program announced my name i went to stage and started singing an Indian song .As i finished my song everyone was clapping.It was very nice and at that day for the first time i realize that  i can sing very well.
Latter on  at 2002i had join one of religion institute for my higher studies and went to Multan Pakistan .it was greatest time of my life there i got lots of opportunities to sing on different programs and shows even i got chance to sing for Radio Pakistan Bahawalpur .But after completing my studies in 2005 i got chance to go to Karachi for my future .But when i came here in Karachi i indulge in daily routine work and even forgot to my musical life and singing .But sometime i really missed my singing .In 2014 one of my best friend gifted electric Piano on my birthday and said to me that she wants to see the old singer .Today weather was very nice .Even as i opened my eyes i saw there was raining outside .Then i missed my singing life once again and i was singing and recording my voice just for checking that maybe i shell be able to found the singer who had been died in me .
Friends when we left things behind than it becomes impossible for us to move back once again .But our memories makes us happy or may be upset some time .Singing was my passion but i realize now that it will take time to make me on the same place where i was in my past life. 
(The picture is taken from )
https://www.google.com.pk/searchq=Music&biw=1680&bih=889&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&

No comments:

Post a Comment